Seminar: Designing innovation – On product, service or business model level
In times when established business models, companies, or even entire industries, are being challenged, entities or employees with an entrepreneurial spirit cannot afford to rest on their laurels in terms of established products and business models. Change has already begun! It is high time to review your own business model or re-design it from scratch.
This seminar is intended to raise your awareness as regards the characteristics of disruptive business models. You will be given tools that support you in putting the customer in the center of attention. I will also highlight the significance of cross-functional teams that are fit to address future challenges. The seminar provides ideas on how companies, products and business models can be designed to be competitive.
- Introduction to innovation
- Business model mechanisms based on the Business Model Canvas Method
- Which kind of team do I need to be future-proof? What decision-making powers do they need?
- Putting the customer in the center of business model design using the Value Proposition method
- Making the right decisions as regards offers made to customers and reducing financial risks (lean startup method)
- Reflection on the previously discussed elements
The seminar’s target group includes directors, department heads, managers with product responsibility, and people responsible for innovation.
Length of training and possible formats
This training is the equivalent of a two-day workshop. It can be held either as three online morning sessions or as an on-site training on two consecutive days. Please do not hesitate to contact me!
Date: by appointment
Price: 949 € per participant plus VAT, subject to a minimum of six participants