20.11.2023: Webinar: Self-leadership and time management - digital puls workshop
The challenges we face in the working world every day are becoming more and more complex. In order not to sink into chaos and to continue to keep an eye on the essentials, good self-control is essential.
- What is self-leadership?
- The 'multitasking illusion'
- Knowing your own values and beliefs
- Taking responsibility and delegating responsibility
- Distancing yourself - 8 ways of saying 'no'
- 10 rules for good time management
I am facilitating the seminar together with my colleague Dr. Vanessa Giese. She is a social psychologist and communication scientist. She has been supporting organizations, their managers and teams in change processes and digital projects since 2017.
Date: Monday, 20.11.2023 from 4 to 6 p.m. remote using Zoom (video conference)
Price: 69 € including VAT